[url]www.souldefinition.com[/url]
  • Pankaja dasa December 2005
    New Site, Plus Free Prabhupada Downloads, check it out.
    www.souldefinition.com
    www.krsnaconsciousness.org/Gauranga/Souldefinition.htm [mirror site]
  • December 2005

Pankaja dasa:

www.souldefinition.com

you sure it is ok to download this stuff for free. are you part of the bbt? this kinda thing makes me leery since those people got busted along with that music download place for piracy.
    BBT is Krishna's
    Lectures of Prabhupada are Free.
  • December 2005

Pankaja dasa:

BBT is Krishna's
    Lectures of Prabhupada are Free.

you have bbt copyrighted stuff on you site and it is stuff you have to buy from the bbt. i am going to ask their permission first before i download anything off there.
    You can ask, I may have to take some of it down later though :D

Though I'm thinking that maybe it's good idea to take it all down, just think even if I asked permission they would say no [they would lol, for a good reason as well]. Anyway Krsna Consciousness is not going to spread because of one site I made, so I think will be best if I do, to avoid offending any devotees if I take down the Copyrighted downloads, many people such as yourself have asked me this, but mosly devotees are happy to have it for free :lol:
  • December 2005

Pankaja dasa:

You can ask, I may have to take some of it down later though :D

So you admit you have taken copyrighted materials without permission!
    BBT is Prabhupada's & Krishna's. Tell you the truth, right I just couldn't wait before I started doing all that. I thought why wait?

If BBT asks me to take it down [again] then I will have to. But I don't think that will happen. :wink: I have faith in Nityananda. :)
  • December 2005

Pankaja dasa:

www.souldefinition.com

Pankaja dasa:

BBT is Prabhupada's & Krishna's. Tell you the truth, right I just couldn't wait before I started doing all that. I thought why wait?

If BBT asks me to take it down [again] then I will have to. But I don't think that will happen. :wink: I have faith in Nityananda. :)

Pankaja dasa:

You can ask, I may have to take some of it down later though
    Though I'm thinking that maybe it's good idea to take it all down, just think even if I asked permission they would say no [they would lol, for a good reason as well]. Anyway Krsna Consciousness is not going to spread because of one site I made, so I think will be best if I do, to avoid offending any devotees if I take down the Copyrighted downloads, many people such as yourself have asked me this, but mosly devotees are happy to have it for free _________________http://www.souldefinition.com
    Last edited by Pankaja dasa on Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

I am not going to ask the bbt. I just won't download any of it.
    On www.winsite.com there is now. On souldefinition theres not, but most are refferals to tht site anyway, so er its all good. Gaura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • December 2005

Pankaja dasa:

On www.winsite.com there is now. On souldefinition theres not, but most are refferals to tht site anyway, so er its all good. Gaura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually BBTI sucessfully requested winsite to remove the pirated BBTI program.

The following is a message posted to you at:
    http://www.audarya-fellowship.com/showflat/cat/hinduism/107421/0/collapsed/5/o/1 in respose to your plea for a character reference.

Vaisnavas try to be honest. Even when such honesty is demeaning to oneself.

BBTI has, again, threatened legal action for copyright infringement and pirating of programs owned by them.

Tell your guru-deva the true reason for removing your website.

Hare Krishna.

I agree with that message, and challenge you to have the authentic integrity to tell your guru the entire actual truth regarding your behavior in this matter.
  • December 2005
    :x I knew it!! Illegal! And you tried to get people to download your stolen goods!

You really have to be careful every step you take. Change your name to Pirate dasa!
  • December 2005
    Oh Pankaja I almost forget! Big Bubba sends his love. Give him a call, 'kay! :twisted:
  • Pankaja dasa February 2006
    I think if devotees want to download SP lectures for free. Then somebody should provide them. I put them back up. But I didn't use any other things. Just SP AUdio. ANd my own Things. Hare Krishna.
    http://www.winsite.com/bin/Search?id=28500000036552

Dosn't take a genious to put them there. Anyway,
    harekrishnatemple used to have em as well.
    And nobody complained then. So Gauraharibol
  • February 2006

Pankaja dasa:

I think if devotees want to download SP lectures for free. Then somebody should provide them. I put them back up. But I didn't use any other things. Just SP AUdio. ANd my own Things. Hare Krishna.
    -------------------------
    Dosn't take a genious to put them there. Anyway,
    harekrishnatemple used to have em as well.
    And nobody complained then. So Gauraharibol

NOTICE: The Bhaktvedanta Book Trust International takes their ownership of materials copyrighted by them very seriously.

All instances of pirating of Bhaktvedanta Book Trust International copyrighted materials should be immediately reported to BBTI.

This can be done directly at http://www.bbti.org/bbti.html or by sending an email to: [email]copyrights2@bbti.org[/email]
    [email]pankaja.nityananda@gmail.com[/email]

[email]pankaja_dasa@yahoo.com[/email]

Those are my e-mails in case you need them.

Haribol :roll:

Nothing to do with you now. Contact BBTi if you need to, Haribol.
  • cherry February 2006

Pankaja dasa:

[email]pankaja.nityananda@gmail.com[/email]

[email]pankaja_dasa@yahoo.com[/email]

Those are my e-mails in case you need them.

Haribol :roll:

Nothing to do with you now. Contact BBTi if you need to, Haribol.

he he :)
  • Pankaja dasa March 2006
    Krishna.com just gave permission that's it's ok.

I'm working with them now. So it is all bona-fide now.

No worries at all.

Click my signature for the Copyright notice

This is all by Krishna Grace, Jaya Prabhupada! :lol: ! :shock:

Radhe Radhe
  • Pankaja dasa March 2006
    The files I put on winsite need to be upgraded to include Copyright notices. That's only way that they will allow it. :oops:

I've done Gita, I included a Playlist file and good installation package.

One down and er a lot more to go...

Hope my comp doesn't crash.!