Theory should become practice incase of God
  • dattaswami February 2009
    Theory should become practice incase of God

The theoretical part consisting of knowledge and devotion expressed in words should lead to action or practice. This practical part or action called as Datta alone gives the fruit. This action is sacrifice (Daanam), which may be donation of work (Karma Sanyasa) or donation of fruit of work (Karma Phala Thyaga) or both together. Therefore, Datta is the final God, who gives the fruit to you, because action alone can give you the fruit directly.

Datta is famous for tests. Without the test, the certificate cannot be given. The knowledge learnt by you through out the academic year is Jnana Yoga. The inspiration or concentration in learning is Bhakthi Yoga. The preaching forms the words. All these three constitute the part of theory. In the end of the year, writing the examination is the action. Therefore, Datta is the action through examination before giving you the fruit. He is the final and ultimate form of God to give any divine fruit. If you understand Datta in the internal sense in this way, you will be really benefited in your spiritual efforts.
  • vishtharaj September 2009
    Hari bol.

This is an excellent message. No matter reading lots of Spiritual books or listening to stories alone is not enough. Putting them to action is the most important part. If we fail there, we should keep making attempts. For the most part, many of us fail initially. But if we keep on practicing it little by little, we will become perfect. I guess that is the reason why God has given us humans brains /thoughts and almost 100years of life time. Brains keep listening to Hari kathas and thoughts drive u into Krishna Conciousness although it cannot be achieved at a very small amt of time. Make repeated attempts, u have almost approximately round 20-50yrs of lifetime infront of u to become perfect before ur soul can reach Krishna. I am sure every attempt u make, Krishna will make u attain the next level and make u more perfect than before.

Thanks for this most important message.

Radhe Krishna.
  • Govind Joshi November 2009
    Hello Vistharaj !
    I couldn’t agree more. A little bit of what we have gained in theory if put into practice can be so fulfilling. Just having a lot of spiritual knowledge but not having been able to put it in practice, is of no use.
    You are right again Vistharaj, all these things cannot be achieved in the first attempt. We need to persevere. And it takes a long time to be able to do things and that too not without His help.
    I now remember Him every 15 mins of my waking hours and He has given me a glimpse of what it is like. My mind is so calm now. All worldly things which I had to work hard to succeed seem to fall in place by themselves.
    Thanks

Spiritual Seeker