help me please
  • bhargavi October 2009
    this is bhargavi. i'm basically a person who worry fr wat others think about me.all my works are gettttin succeded in dark rooms and when am asked to perform in crowd i fail.i don understand where i lack.am unable to concentrate on work when i find many learned peaple surrounded by me.am going nervous. i don know wat stops me?.my mind is too disturbed.wat could be the best solution at the time when am feeling uneasy or uncomfortable???..my mind is sticked to that issue and not at all deviated...all these irritataions making me to do loose talk and hence forth i seek ppl unncessarily and telling all my problems to them as if am going to get solution through them.i simply sont understand of how to take things light and getting too much worrid.
  • Govind Joshi November 2009
    Hi Bhargavi !!
    Please come to Prabhuji's (Shri Krishna's) sharan and everything will gradually be alright.
    Thanks

Spiritual Seeker
  • Govindha February 2010
    Hi Bhargavi,

Surrender unto Lord Krishna! I m a devotee of Lord Krishna and ive been visiting this temple for quite sometime. My spiritual master preaches simple methods to receive the blessings of Lord Krishna. I invite you to visit our website www.prarthanamandhir.com.

Unto Krishna
  • dasanudasa108 February 2010
    Thanks for your qurry.

First of all please understand The Lord is the real boss and with out his wish nothing could be done. Everything is going on according to his will. We simply think that we are doing these/that. Its our ego. In fact it is our false ego. In reality every thing will be happening by its own by the material laws of energy. We are not responsible for both our good dids or bad. And all these are happing accoring to the Supereme will, we are just limited. Nothing is under our control. It is all happening just by the will of the Lord.

Lord is the real friend of every living entity. So why should we frear/nervous?

Just think/remeber the Supereme Lord before doing any work. Seek his blessing and star doing your work. Do not worry for any loss/profit ...sucess/fail. In fact every thing belongs to Lord. Nothing is ours. where is the question of sucess/fail ...loss/profit? So do your service and every service done in connection to the Lord is all sucess.

The fear of what happens to me itself kills us; But in reality nothing will happens to us.
    Come to reality, see every thing at absolute. At that platform every thing is fearless and all sucess.

I wish you all sucess. Supereme Lord blesses you always.

just reply to [email]dasanudasa108@yahoo.co.in[/email]

Hari Bol,

Regards,

Dasanudasa108
    Mysore, ISKCON

bhargavi;4768:

this is bhargavi. i'm basically a person who worry fr wat others think about me.all my works are gettttin succeded in dark rooms and when am asked to perform in crowd i fail.i don understand where i lack.am unable to concentrate on work when i find many learned peaple surrounded by me.am going nervous. i don know wat stops me?.my mind is too disturbed.wat could be the best solution at the time when am feeling uneasy or uncomfortable???..my mind is sticked to that issue and not at all deviated...all these irritataions making me to do loose talk and hence forth i seek ppl unncessarily and telling all my problems to them as if am going to get solution through them.i simply sont understand of how to take things light and getting too much worrid.
  • rajeshkumarrajeshkumar September 2012
    HARE KRISHNA PRABHU

Since last 45 days i am reading some books of " Shree A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada" i bow infront on him that he provided us such knowledge.

I visited delhi's iskcon tample along with my half knowledge from the books and i am trying my best to visit daily.
    Now since last 15 i have started chanting (Mala 108 with gomukhi),i wake up early in the morning at 4:30, after taking bath i worship Lord Shri Krishna, then i sit in front of my tample and start chanting "Hare Krishna Maha Mantra" (Same in the evening) but dhyan goes here and there.

Kindly provide me right way of chanting and worship help me as a "GURU" as tryly said in the vedas "Guru Bin Gyan Kahan Se Laaun"

"Krishna sharnam mum shri krishna sharnam"

Hare Krishna