Me and My Krishna
  • September 2008
    About a year ago our Mandir was visited by a Swamiji who was a disciple of Bhakti-yog Ras-avatar Jagadguru Sri Kripaluji Maharaj. Swamiji gave me a book his Master had written called Prem Ras Siddhant; The Philosophy of Divine Love. After reading the inspiring words of Sri Maharaj-ji my Love for Sri Sri Radha Krishna was increased to a level i could never have suspected before, and i gained true understanding of what it means to surrender completely to the Supreme Lord.

On the night of the following Janmashtami, after celebrating Puja and worshiping Sri Sri Bhagavan Krishna's infant form, i had a wonderful dream. In his young child form, Sri Ganeshji Baba, was dancing along leading me through the forest. Ganeshji Baba has always been very dear to me, as i have been one who could appreciate greatly the need for the remover of obstacles. i have seen Him in many forms in my dreams, meditation and waking life.

On this occasion he was skipping along through the forest and He lead me to a beautiful Lingam of perfectly clear crystal. He danced over and gave the Lingam a hug with his four arms. Milk and orange colored flowers began to trickle down from the Lingam as he held it. i walked closer to observe the spectacle and saw laying on the spout of the Yoni was the infant form of Sri Sri Krishna.

i eagerly reached out to touch my Beloved Lord's Lotus Feet and He grasped my forefinger in His tiny hand and placed it in his mouth, as a baby would do. Instantly i was overwhelmed with a serge of Love and Bliss that caused a torrent of tears to poor from my eyes. When He released his grip on my finger i woke from the dream, tears still flowing down my face. To this day my eyes swell up with tears of love just remembering the wonderful gift bestowed upon this soul that fateful night.

Since then the Beloved Lord has been ever with me, in my heart and in my mind. This humble servant has truly been blessed to have received the blessing of receiving not only a vision of the Beloved Master but to have been touched by His Grace. Sorrow has not come into my heart even once since that Holy night and I suspect it never will again. What room for sorrow is there in a heart so filled with love for Sri Sri Radha Krishna.

RADHEY RADHEY!
  • ilovekrishna September 2008
    You are the blessed one.. I must say that.

I have also experienced lord krishna's presence around me. when the things go wrong and when that time gets over, I understand why that happened and I see Krishna's love for me in that, which saved me from many things..

Even today when I am in a difficult situation, I sometimes forget Krishna.. I believe my love for him needs to increase.. May that Happens Very Soon.

Jai Sri Krishna.
  • September 2008
  • ilovekrishna September 2008
    I have heard these sayings from Kripalu Ji's TV program. I appreciate your descriptive response as well.

I believe that when the love flows it knows no boundaries. I think that a knowledge which lets you evaluate your love for the God, actually becomes more of mechanics than the love itself, because you keep on evaluating yourself that on which stage you are on.

My heart knows that I have spoken to lord as a Father and or mother, I have felt him in my son, I have felt his presence in many unique ways. I heard somewhere that every human being has a unique relationship with God, and I believe it to be true.

All, I know that to feel that bliss is by loving him, by dedicating yourself to him, may it be in anyway.

I have not read scriptures, but that is what that came straight from my heart. I may be wrong.
  • ADIT February 2009
  • drsudhir March 2009
    What a lovely dream and HIS WAY of changing ones life to come to HIM.
    Please do let us all know your other experiences.
    I hope I could love HIM an iota of what you do.